BOOKING AND PAYMENT
- The photographic shoot fee is due in full at the time of booking in order to reserve your session date. For newborn photographic shoots, this will be a tentative date, with the actual date and time booked after your baby arrives.
- Photographic shoot fees are non-refundable.
- If you need to reschedule your date, please give as much notice as possible (at least 7 days). In case of illness or other emergency, please do your best to provide 24 hours notice. No shows will result in the forfeiture of your photographic shoot fee.
- Payment is due in full within 7 days of receipt of invoice. Payment is accepted by bank transfer, PayPal or cash. Print products will not be ordered until payment has been received in full.
IMAGES AND ORDERING
- Design consultations to create and purchase your artwork are booked for 3 weeks after your photographic shoot. This consultation will take around one hour, and I encourage you to include anybody who wishes to place an order or have input into your ordering decisions to attend.
- Photographs provided in print form must not be reproduced in any way.
- Digital images may not be altered in any way, including cropping, removal of watermarks, colour adjustments or resizing. I work hard to keep the same quality and consistency in all my photos. If you want any additional alterations to photos please just ask so that these can be done professionally. Depending on the adjustment I may be happy to help at no cost, or for an hourly rate if the change is more significant. You will be provided with a complimentary web-sized version of all digital files purchased.
- Digital negatives and originals remain the property of Ruby Red Photography. I reserve the right to use images for display, publication, studio marketing or other promotional purposes. Note that this will only apply to photographs shown at your ordering session. If you have any specific photographs that you wish to remain private, please let me know at your ordering session.
- Gift certificates can be put towards the cost of the photographic shoot fee and the artwork of your choice. Only one gift certificate can be used per photographic shoot, and gift certificates can't be used in conjunction with other offers.
- No cameras or other recording devices (including cell phone cameras) are allowed during the session unless prior arrangement has been made.
- Goods and services are offered subject to availability.
- My liability to you is limited to the value of the goods and/or services supplied by me and associated with your order.
- Due to the custom nature of the products, all sales are final.